Sign in to follow this  
sitting_duck

6/9 mp game

Thanks for joining everyhone.....

game is down

been a long day, so diffinitly up for some flying, but imagination is zilch right now, so open to any and all suggestions as to what to play...

ok..cant watch teamspeak and the game window at same time,,,,,,so if you come on ts,,,,,give me a sec to notice,,,,

ax is gonna host for 30 mins or so,,,if you want to join,,,,get onto teamspeak....

Edited by sitting_duck

like to think i might be able to get up a game aournd 8ish tonight, if no one else is hosting.

Will post ip when game is up, and post if situation changes.

I'll try to be there at around 9ish your time - hope I'm not too late and thanks for hosting!

-sab

ax,,,,when you get a chance,,,look at those missions you have on the installer, and edit out the nieuport_axe plane...

ax,,,,when you get a chance,,,look at those missions you have on the installer, and edit out the nieuport_axe plane...

The Ax plane is available for download on the D&H site. BTY Sorry I had to bail on you last night. Do you want to try again tonight? I am not flying IL-2 tonight so I wont bail on you! :biggrin:

np on the leaving,,,,,

but if you want to keep the axe plane in your missions, think you should have matt include it in the installer,,,thout the idea was to get it to the point people didnt have to run around getting files....

and, dont feel right telling people if they want to fly with me, they have to join d&h

np on the leaving,,,,,

but if you want to keep the axe plane in your missions, think you should have matt include it in the installer,,,thout the idea was to get it to the point people didnt have to run around getting files....

and, dont feel right telling people if they want to fly with me, they have to join d&h

I don't have a problem at all with Matt putting the Ax Special in his installer if he wishes. But to save confusion I will exchange the plane with a normal N17 in those missions when I get a chance. I'm with you in making the process as painless as possible.

I don't have a problem at all with Matt putting the Ax Special in his installer if he wishes. But to save confusion I will exchange the plane with a normal N17 in those missions when I get a chance. I'm with you in making the process as painless as possible.

before you do that rember youllhave to have permission form obd to include a standalone, it is fine as long as it is dl only for d and h but generl public relses i dotnthink they will allow

before you do that rember youllhave to have permission form obd to include a standalone, it is fine as long as it is dl only for d and h but generl public relses i dotnthink they will allow

Wouldn't it be the same as me putting the plane on the 3rd party download site here?

Duck,

I took out the AX N17 and I put the updated missions on the D&H site.

Also, get rid of the Boys of 60 campaign mission 5. There are features in there that I don't have.

is the the sub base facility???

I think pd was inna rush when he did that one,,,half the facilities are in the ocean...