Sign in to follow this  
macelena

Party for Criminal Law

Hope you understand it. I just got back home after achieving an estimated rate of 9+ over 10 in an exam of Criminal Law, i may even get an scholarship (hope that crisis won´t get my part of the budget) i would like to celebrate with classmates, but so far all of them are failed and mad at my luck (they deserved sucess more than i did, honestly)so morale claims blood, teacher-inquisition and everything but party. So i decided ot come with good news for once. :yahoo:

Edited by macelena

Congratulations!

my 'righ' professor is mad...i hope i don't get fail in my first semester...yesterday i studied as a hell and for the final test, but still waiting the results.

Edited by Silverbolt

Yeah well we can form up a club I'm still waiting for results of my "family law" test, it's freakin' 19:15 here WTF are they doing with it arrrrrrrrrrrgh ....the suspense...is...KILLING MEEEEE!!!!

Yeah well we can form up a club I'm still waiting for results of my "family law" test, it's freakin' 19:15 here WTF are they doing with it arrrrrrrrrrrgh ....the suspense...is...KILLING MEEEEE!!!!

Uhuu.. Don´t say "suspense", here failed matters are "suspended" until further overcoming of the exams. Vade retro Suspense.

Calm Down. somethingwich may be useful is gaining a reputation of mad, none dares to sa you are failed. A friend of mine once dropped a swiss knife when stepped forward for "Oral Examination" (yes, we knew all jokes on that) and the teacher made the exam for him:

by jurisprudence you meant code laws, huh? congratulations, you made it
Edited by macelena

Well I failed...I get to try again in three weeks...oh well

Well I failed...I get to try again in three weeks...oh well

In three weeks? I would have got to try again in september, studying on holidays. You might do

No I need to finish with this ASAP, I'm going for constitutional law and economic politics in september :)

No I need to finish with this ASAP, I'm going for constitutional law and economic politics in september :)

I´ll try constitutional this month,along with civil law and intenational; economic politics and law theory will stand for september.

Among them, some kind of party.

Btw, Any Erasmus exchange from Spain to Croatia? I´m looking for somewhere to go. By now i think i´ll try

Austria. Originally i wanted Colonia, for the beer fest in Germany, but there you need German, and Wien,

where only English is required is closer to the fest. We need to think on some party and rest after this period

(No, Silverbolt, you just started, no need to party)

Edited by macelena

Btw, Any Erasmus exchange from Spain to Croatia?

I don't think we are a part of that program to be honest, with not being in EU and stuff yet...but then again I don't spend much time at the uni so I can't be sure...

I´ll try constitutional this month,along with civil law and intenational; economic politics and law theory will stand for september.

Among them, some kind of party.

Btw, Any Erasmus exchange from Spain to Croatia? I´m looking for somewhere to go. By now i think i´ll try

Austria. Originally i wanted Colonia, for the beer fest in Germany, but there you need German, and Wien,

where only English is required is closer to the fest. We need to think on some party and rest after this period

(No, Silverbolt, you just started, no need to party)

are u kidding me? after first semester the things just get hard and there will be no time to party,and also the chicks in first semester seems hotter than others :blink:

btw, yesterday i got an flyer wrote 'becas en españa' i just forgot wich institute was but it had an woman name :dntknw:

maybe something in Salamanca, but i think i have no budget and no IQ to get there.

are u kidding me? after first semester the things just get hard and there will be no time to party,and also the chicks in first semester seems hotter than others :blink:

btw, yesterday i got an flyer wrote 'becas en españa' i just forgot wich institute was but it had an woman name :dntknw:

maybe something in Salamanca, but i think i have no budget and no IQ to get there.

Come to Murcia. We are said to be the hardest Law School in Spain, (Most exams are oral, and we get 8 subjects a year, not 5) but there will be for

sure some volunteer to Brazil with wich you may exchange. If we aren´t in our degree´s party, we are in History´s, or in Literature´s, Translation...

(did i mention 70% females?)

Come to Murcia. We are said to be the hardest Law School in Spain, (Most exams are oral, and we get 8 subjects a year, not 5) but there will be for

sure some volunteer to Brazil with wich you may exchange. If we aren´t in our degree´s party, we are in History´s, or in Literature´s, Translation...

(did i mention 70% females?)

you can't beat 70% of single females :rofl:

well, btw i'm not in Law buisness(maybe i'll go someday, who knows?) but my International Relations share many themes as law classes :biggrin:

Most exams are oral, and we get 8 subjects a year, not 5

Yeah we also have 7-8 subjects a year, but too many exams are like: Super hard written test in which you practically have to quote pages from the book, only to qualify for brain melting oral exam...

Thankfully some professors are humane enough to make oral exams simbolic IF you push through the written one...

Yeah we also have 7-8 subjects a year, but too many exams are like: Super hard written test in which you practically have to quote pages from the book, only to qualify for brain melting oral exam...

Thankfully some professors are humane enough to make oral exams simbolic IF you push through the written one...

That sistem is used pften here. Do you have, at least, exams amid-year to get matter off from the finale?