Sign in to follow this  
Olham

Where are the Americans?

In Siggi's DiD Standard Killboard, I don't see any American pilots. Does nobody fly an American campaign?

Or is it just too hard, flying the SPAD? Bullethead - didn't you fly her?

http://www.hetzer.talktalk.net/index.html

(How to get in there? See Siggi's DiD thread above; adresses are in his posts on page three.

Sorry Siggi, if you'll have more work to do soon - I couldn' resist).

Fear not, I've got one waiting in the wings with a few kills and all ready to go up on the board. Funny Olham....I noticed the general lack there as well, and decided to start one just for that reason. He's actually survivied long enough to post so I might offer him up here in a few days. He's flying Camels, but I forget with which group.

ZZ.

I fly Americans but was waiting to survive a longer career, I have a 7 kill ace right now that I will post. He is the one that got the CMH award but have not wanted to use him and get him killed.

MK2 - with 7 kills, you must post him; that is pretty good. And then you could save him, until someone gets higher.

And you can retire a pilot any time - then he keeps, what he earned. You won't have an American competitor yet.