Sign in to follow this  
carrick58

OFF ans csf3

My grandsons mic is junk so have to buy one ( bummer) I was over at the combat flight center forum and ran across some information on frame rate. One is to defrag your hard driver often. The other is to dislocate the Z key althought it didnt say how and ur frame rate will jump 20 to 60 frames. The last that I read stated: Use a second hard drive while reading frame rates or recording thus the one hard drive wont bottle neck slowing down the frame rate

downloaded team speak what router to connect ?

downloaded team speak what router to connect ?

just type in broswer Combat Flight Center then tips and tweaks scroll down will go get mic tomarrow thanks

server addres is 217.155.102.217:8767 (note colon befor 8767)

Logon name is whatever you chose

Password is camel

server addres is 217.155.102.217:8767 (note colon befor 8767)

Logon name is whatever you chose

Password is camel

Sitin Duck: Will try and connect today. picked up a head an d mike phone.

Sitin Duck: Will try and connect today. picked up a head an d mike phone.

Took teamspeak on a test drive says wrong password or log in ? did the quick conneck. maybe it not up?

Took teamspeak on a test drive says wrong password or log in ? did the quick conneck. maybe it not up?

Sittin Duck: I loaded cfs3 on a friends work computer and it did the same thing as mine ran a little then froze. The system was XP runing a p4 cpu 2.99 mhz or there abouts nvida ge force 7300 vid card 2 gs Ram. The only thing different was it had no problems with the auto start up file ( When u slide in the game it starts up ). That never happened on mine had to go to my computer then the drive that the game was in. Do you think its the XP operating system not reading the game files on the CD ? P.S was wondering what time to talk 2 u on game speak and what day weekend? Thanks

gallery_45808_317_3084.jpeg

this is what your teamspeak quick connext should look like...just change it to your name,,and password is camel..

as of right now,,i am planning to be on teamspeak tommorw around 5 edt,,,

an curious what version of cfs3 you have,,,,,,,,pretty sure you said it was not patched to 3.1,,,so going to assume its not one of the "explosive" brands,,,,,,

will watch the forum for any posts from you ,,just incase you still cant get into teamspeak

gallery_45808_317_3084.jpeg

this is what your teamspeak quick connext should look like...just change it to your name,,and password is camel..

as of right now,,i am planning to be on teamspeak tommorw around 5 edt,,,

an curious what version of cfs3 you have,,,,,,,,pretty sure you said it was not patched to 3.1,,,so going to assume its not one of the "explosive" brands,,,,,,

will watch the forum for any posts from you ,,just incase you still cant get into teamspeak

sittin duck: sounds cool 5 EST is 8 pm pacific Time I think. Looking forward to working on this mess. Yes the version is updated to 3.1 ( the patch came from CFS3 site on the web) Cant wait to play this (OFF) game with all the add ons. Thanking you in advance for any help you can give me. If the problem is I have an explosive brand point me in the direction and I will Pick up another copy of CFS3.

carrick,,,i think you live in the OTHER california....so,,,,5edt is about 3 your time,,,,,,

carrick,,,i think you live in the OTHER california....so,,,,5edt is about 3 your time,,,,,,

Could be my other California cant see anything in this smog.

am on now,,,if you want to try and join,,,will probably be on till about 9 my time,,,thats 6 your time,,,,,will watch forum to see if you are having problems with teamspeak

am on now,,,if you want to try and join,,,will probably be on till about 9 my time,,,thats 6 your time,,,,,will watch forum to see if you are having problems with teamspeak

Sittin Duck : Just a note of thanks for spending 3 hours of your time helping me get OFF up and Runing. Have a few problems but the french campain is up and runing took ur advice and lowered sound of engine. Now I can hear dogs barking and the wind in the wires among other neat things.

thanks again! Viva La France and the neuiport 11 bebe.