Sign in to follow this  
scouserlad13

OFF section of the CA newsletter, Volunteers needed

We are putting together a CA newsletter that will include sections on OFF. This section will include articles such as reviews of downloads, information on upcoming downloads and general stuff to do with OFF. If you would like to help out, you can either put your name down here in this thread or you can head on over to the pub and put your name down on the thread named "The Combatace Newsletter"

Cheers in advance

Ashley

Edited by scouserlad13

So ill take it no one wants to assist? You dont have to be an English Genius to help out, we just want people who can write a good report on issues that have to do with OFF. Its only once a month.

Edited by scouserlad13

So ill take it no one wants to assist? You dont have to be an English Genius to help out, we just want people who can write a good report on issues that have to do with OFF. Its only once a month.

Sure,

Count me in. I'll speak with Winder and Pol, and possibly use this avenue for news to get out to the public. We want everyone to know about us, our product and the people of the OFF Community.

I'd be happy to write a small article every month on what's going on (that we're OK with telling the public), and how things are going. We have a lot of downloads available from the community that I think many folks are not aware of... maps, key mapping layout.... etc.

Thanks for asking...

OvS

You dont have to be an English Genius to help out, we just want people who can write a good report on issues...

If you can assign subjects, and funnel the relevant information to me, I can put it in literate [if not literary] English. [30 years in advertising]. I've got the time and it would be a pleasure to help put the word out. I stopped in at the local GameStop store yesterday to ask if they had OFF. Blank stares. I explained what it was. Nothing. One of the less comatose slackers pushed off from the wall and went to the computer. I told him that it wasn't necessary to look it up seeing as I already had it, and that I was merely curious as to why it didn't seem to appear in any stores. He kept pecking away and then announced "It's not even in our computer. But then, we're not much of a PC store". Amen, brother. That alone would put me on board, so let me know when you have a subject ready.

Yes, If I can contain my over-enthusiasm..count me in too

Is this meant to be a real newsletter - in that case the devs would have to do it, as they know the news first hand.

But if you want simmers to write about their experiences in the simulation and around, I would well write about

flying and fighting turn devils and 'crumpets' in an Albatros. Scouserlad?

Edited by Olham

Is this meant to be a real newsletter - in that case the devs would have to do it, as they know the news first hand.

But if you want simmers to write about their experiences in the simulation and around, I would well write about

flying and fighting turn devils and 'crumpets' in an Albatros. Scouserlad?

Yeah, what you could do is possibly test some of the downloads and report back on the experiences you had whilst testing it. Glad to see so many are on board, ill report back to Erik and see where we are going next with this. Thanks again fellas :good:

If anyone else wants to help feel free