Sign in to follow this  

I could have sworn there used to be some skins for the F-4C or F-4D that were from the Training Wing at Luke AFB. Or am I smokin' rocks?

If someone has them, can they send via PM? Thanks!

-S

No such animal as far as I know, but would make a nice addition though. I have slides of most of the broad ID stripes on the F-4Cs of the 58th TFTW that I traded for way back then, and I visited Luke in 1978 or so and have shots of just about every F-4C on the ramp that day (the stripes were long gone by then however). They still had the WGAF F-104Gs too at the time, plus still some blue F-15A/Bs.

Let me release my 1967 F-4C with the fin tip RHAW housing and USAF MAU-12 intermediate pylons in a week or so.

Mike D.

Thanks Mike. I just re-downloaded some of your SF1 SEA Phantom skins. I'll start with them. I can't find any higher-res SEA templates.

-Jeff

Got the first one nearly complete. 63-7426. But after talking with Mike, I'll probably re-do the whole thing.

Still plodding along.

Here is a quick update shot. These are for the stock TW model, but based off of Ant's SEA templates.

I'll be doing more for mppd's Phantom models also.

Pardon the low quality of the screenshot. My laptop is 4 years old, so it's not up to the latest graphics quality.

img00004.JPG

Jeff, they look real good. I'll try to check on serials for you today.

Mike