Sign in to follow this  
gomezadams

Multiplayer

I just purchased Rise of flight, single player very nice but no deticated servers for mutiplayer. Does Over Flandrs Field have deticated servers? How difficult is it to host or join a multiplayer game. Thanks in advance Gomez :good:

Gomez,

OFF doesn't have any dedicated servers since Mickeysoft took them down, but there's no issue hosting or joining a private game. We regularly play MP together, usually on a Sunday when it's convenient for players both sides of the pond - check out 'Winston's Early Birds' session in the calendar.

You'll need to download and install a couple of files before you start, but jump onto TeamSpeak at any time - there's usually someone about that'll run you through the installation and set up procedures.

Regards,

Vasco :pilotfly:

Gomez,

OFF doesn't have any dedicated servers since Mickeysoft took them down, but there's no issue hosting or joining a private game. We regularly play MP together, usually on a Sunday when it's convenient for players both sides of the pond - check out 'Winston's Early Birds' session in the calendar.

You'll need to download and install a couple of files before you start, but jump onto TeamSpeak at any time - there's usually someone about that'll run you through the installation and set up procedures.

Regards,

Vasco :pilotfly:

Thanks for the info, One of the problems I noticed with ROF is when trying to host mp game other people where unable to see the game because no deticated IP address. You folks do not have that problem??

Gomez

Thanks for the info, One of the problems I noticed with ROF is when trying to host mp game other people where unable to see the game because no deticated IP address. You folks do not have that problem??

Gomez

There are no issues hosting/joining a multiplayer game in OFF.

Regards,

Vasco :piltofly:

what does "piltofly" mean??

gomez,,,i plan to have a help seesion for both teamspeak, and getting into mp games tonight around 730 edt...your welcome to join.

if you dont have teamspeak, get it....if your having problems with setting it up,,post here,,and ill try and help you thru the forum..

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=38466