Sign in to follow this  
carrick58

Game stoped playing

Help, post the mesg in the wrong place. I installed the lastest patch the game played but had a tenancy to stutter ( very little) a few games later it was skiping( like paying a dvd with scratches stutter than stops then contiues to play) Today after start up it gives error msg re install OFF. game will not play What did I do Wrong? :blink:

Help, post the mesg in the wrong place. I installed the lastest patch the game played but had a tenancy to stutter ( very little) a few games later it was skiping( like paying a dvd with scratches stutter than stops then contiues to play) Today after start up it gives error msg re install OFF. game will not play What did I do Wrong? :blink:

Try lowering your sliders a little. I think you're trying to run the sim at too high a level for your computer to cope with. Don't uninstall/reinstall just yet, try to "Reset CFS3 files" in Workshop (WARNING! This will cause you to "lose" all your pilots...but then again, so will an uninstall/reinstall).

Try that first, then lower your sliders, and you can then gradually increase them if the sim plays satisfactorily after that.

Good Luck

Edited by Check Six

nope didnt defrag befor installing the patch. I went ahead and re installed OFF and the lastest patch. Runs like befor a few flights then Boom I get msg for the next flight file did not load so have to exit. The new patch is real good already noticed a few changes like: Engine cut out as I was swinging into a fight ( not cool) or a heavy landing in a roland crushed the landing gear. P.S. did follow someones advice and lowered the sliders all is set at 1 except the aircraft at 3. Thanks to all.

I have a Lower end machine, I normally run 4/3/3/4/1 High 30's FPS, I took a 7-10 FPS Hit on the Superpatch. The Hotfix 1.32B has been issued with low-end machines in mind.

Worth looking into

The engine cutting out swinging into a fight . . could very well be a mixture problem, in Workshop be sure Auto Mixture is ON. At installation it's off

Cool will give it a try. Will run a FPS check befor useing the 132b patch. Will it work over the super patch? Still havin g the crash back to the duty room after a couple of flights problem. Dont really know what to do about that one. Thanks :good: