I uploaded it so I'm waiting for it being approved. I do hope you guys will enjoy this. Always wanted to give back to the SF community but I can't do 3D modeling and such. So I thought of doing a HDR mod for high end video & computers :biggrin:

Falcon

PS. Use this thread for comments/constructive criticism.

Forgot to put this in the README : DO NOT USE THIS IN ANY PAYWARE W/O MY PERMISSION.

Falcon

Ran it on a ATI HD 2600 Series. Averaged around the upper 20's in FPS in Game. Only one small adverse effect. The Screens, MainScreen, LoadingScreen.....Ect., Turned out darker than the Original settings. I'm running updated ATI Catylist Drivers and the Card is DX10 capable. Running Vista Ultimate 32 Bit.

My Machine could be considered a very "Low-End" Machine compaired to other Machines. I ran this Mod a few Times with no adverse Effects to Machine, Vid Card, OS or Game Program.......

Excellent Work, FalconCAF!

331KillerBee

Ran it on a ATI HD 2600 Series. Averaged around the upper 20's in FPS in Game. Only one small adverse effect. The Screens, MainScreen, LoadingScreen.....Ect., Turned out darker than the Original settings. I'm running updated ATI Catylist Drivers and the Card is DX10 capable. Running Vista Ultimate 32 Bit.

My Machine could be considered a very "Low-End" Machine compaired to other Machines. I ran this Mod a few Times with no adverse Effects to Machine, Vid Card, OS or Game Program.......

Excellent Work, FalconCAF!

331KillerBee

What are your full system specs?

Falcon

What are your full system specs?

Check Your PM....... :wink:

331KillerBee

Check Your PM....... :wink:

331KillerBee

Did :wink:. I replied back.

Falcon

I have seen requests of screenshots of my HDR mods, how about you guys posting some in the screenshot thread?

Falcon