I've seen many videos showing the use of rocket pods and the rockets have a good dispersion on the target like a shotgun. But in SF they are affected only by gravity and wind. I've tried to change some parameters like only fin or spin stabilization but they still are too accurate, even the C.E.P does not affect the accuracy (only for guided weapons?). Without stabilizations the rockets simply do a "cobra" and then fall to the ground.

So... Is there a way to simulate the dispersion of the rockets?

Thanks.

unfortunately there are no Salvo controll as we see in other games .

i've tried to use the bomb ripple but no joy.

Pickle the Fire Button once, Rocket Pods fire in "Single". Hold it down, They fire in "Ripple".

For Dispersion, Try a Pod loaded with Mk 40 WDU-4AA. That's a Flechette Warhead. If You have the Effect Class set up right, The Dispersion is like a CBU Effect when it hits the Ground.

331KillerBee :wink:

To have the ripple or salvo launch need to edit the rocket pod, the ROF (rds/sec).

Yes I was thinking about the flechette or the cluster warhead.... but well we see...

Edited by Spillone104