Quick update on the Shenyang F-6 skins in progress...

23 Squadron 'Talons' new decals: shark mouth, Squad badge & serials

PAK6_606_3.jpg

15 Squadron 'Cobras' (mid '70s) new decals: Squad badge & serials

PAK6_812_5.jpg

15 Squadron 'Cobras' new decals: featuring Klaatu's 15 Squad badge (very nice), drop tank .bmp & serials

PAK6_817_3.jpg

And 1968 'Invasion Stirpes' for Soviet units involved in the Prague '68 Invasion. Will have a different serial # font than the stock game #s. (decals for Il-28, MiG-19 & MiG-21 planned)

PRAG68_1.jpg

Have decal sets in the works for F-100 units in SEA, new decal font set for PLAAF, NVietnam, and assorted Warsaw Pact a/c serial #s.

Hopefully these will complement the excellent MiG skins out there from such talents as Coyote, Pasko, and Marcfighters....

Klaatu - please contact me here or via e-mail, have 19 Squadron & Bangladesh Insignas ready for your camo scheme.

Enjoy,

Crab_02

Guest Ranger332

? crap why are you calling that mig an f-6? Or is that a countries redesagnation?cuban17-4.jpgMIG-17 simular body the one you mentioning looks alot like the f86 thoughna_sabre-s.gif

The Shenyang F/J-6 is the Chinese licensed production variant for the MiG-19, as the J-7 is the Chinese made MiG-21, (also work in progress, and have done a F-5 (MiG-17)), I made another aircraft folder named Shenyang F-6 with a new loadout, simular to what Qfly and Klaatu did with their F-104S & CF-104. Would like for someone to add an extra weapons plyon (F-6 has 6 hardpoints) to the 3D model, so the heater won't be out there flappin, like it is in my screenies. The FM is NOT modified.

Still working some skin issues, have quite a few decals made and a few 'new' pilot .bmps repainted to replicate several different types of flight helmets.

PLA_6_6.jpg

The new folder gives me another aircraft to fly in SP, and also don't have to worry about messing up the stock MiGs.

V/R

Crab_02

Guest Ranger332

Ok ty for the info knew it was a mig typr ,so its a "chicom" chinesee copy"

just like the rifles ty again

Verry Interesting Crab. I am also curious how you managed to give the F-6 a different loadout. I'd like to do that myself with a couple planes.

Also, any idea when your plane might be ready, Im looking forward to flying it. :D