Sign in to follow this  
A-6 Driver

Another Newbie Question

Hi all,

I have SFP1, WOV and soon to have WOE and was wondering if it is possible to import missions, campaigns, terrain, etc. from SFP1 and WOV into WOE to make kinda one supersim, so to speak? Just seems like since most of the components are so similiar, this should be possible for the most part.

Thanks in advance,

A6D

you can merge the installs of WOV and WOE, and you can import the terrain and campaign from sf1, I would recomend the new sf2 series, it looks similar but the internal structer is different and it`s newer! sf2 sf2V and sf2E can be merged together via install options ;-)

you can merge the installs of WOV and WOE, and you can import the terrain and campaign from sf1, I would recomend the new sf2 series, it looks similar but the internal structer is different and it`s newer! sf2 sf2V and sf2E can be merged together via install options ;-)

Hi 76.IAP-Blackbird,

Yep, I understand that the version 2 series is also designed to run specifically on WinXP AND Vista as well. So far, I've not had any problems running the first two using Vista, and think the graphics have been great, too. For the time being, I have to use the sims available to me at the moment, I just haven't seen any topics concerning combining series one sims together in the knowledge base unless I overlooked it.

Regards,

A6D