I have recently been attempting to fly the NATO fighters 4 86 campaign. (Awesome job c5 and other contributors) But everytime I play it, my campaign is ended prematurely always by the same culprit. Su-27.

Basically does anyone have any tips on how to fight one of these awesome aircraft? I have noticed that if I fly below 150ft their radars cannot lock on, and they also have poor IR AA missiles but are there any other weaknesses that anyone knows of? I plan on starting this campaign again flying with the RAF in the Phantom FGR.2

Cheers

Mike

Edited by MaverickMike

Shoot BVR, and run fast!!!!!

Can't wait for the 33UB Blackbird. However ill be turning 'red' when that is released so that I don't come up against itgrin.gif

Mike

Usual '2 weeks' release then? grin.gif

Looking forward to puttin it against some raptors and f-35s. Should be a great fight!

Mike

If you ask me, I`m working on it since end of march 2009 and the planed release is end of 2009, still collecting infos about this bird, the technical systems and movable parts. Don`t forget this is my first plane. and a complet redone Su-30 model :drinks:

So yes 2 weeks