Sign in to follow this  
Abhi

RADIO COMMAND OR SARH GUIDANCE

as i was working on my akash SAM project ,i noticed that the game engine treats command guidance as very inaccurate guidance mode.

when i tested it only 1 missile out of five were able to hit a non-maneuvering target,which is of course a poor show.

first i thought that may be the akash system is very inaccurate & some searches showed that command guidance alone is not used in modern SAMs ,a second terminal guidance is used in tandem with command guidance,but when i did some research it was revealed that akash passed all field trials in accuracy.

also i tested SA-15 gauntlet available at CA and it was too inaccurate,but in reality it is counted among top point defense system in world,so it has to be accurate.it uses command guidance,very similar to the akash system.

when i used sarh ,both the SA-15 and akash performed well against non-maneuvering and maneuvering targets.

what should i do,please reply.