Su-17M Fitter-C For SF2

Su-17M Fitter-C For SF2

Credits:

------------------------

Model and Soviet Camo Skin by Amokfloo

Desert Camo Skin by Gepard

HiRes Version of Amourdave's Su-17M Cockpit by Badger

Engine Sounds by Spillone104

SPS-141 Pod, PTB-800 Tank, S-5M Rocket, UV-16 and UV-32 Rocket Pods by ravenclaw_007

Metel Pod and Kh-28 Pylon by Lindr2

AA-2D and AA-2D1 by Krizis

Zvezda K-36D Ejection Seat by AleDucat

Red Pilot by The Trooper

Hangar and Loading Screen by Epizikl

SF2 Updates by NeverEnough

Installation:

------------------------

Simply extract the contents of the Su-17M folder into your Mods\StrikeFighters2 folder.

Shift 0 will open and close the canopy.

Position and Tail Lights have been added, and the Position Lights move with the wing sweep. The FM was tweaked to correct a tendency for the aircraft to

flop to one side. It turns out the problem was caused by a negative Ymac value (Ymac = Mean Area Chord in Y axis) for the Right Wing and Right Stab.

Correcting those two values to a positive value completely eliminated the flopping problem, and significantly improved the feeling of the flight model.

This bird flies really nicely, and is a real joy to throw around the sky. Amokfloo did a very nice job with the original FM, model, and skin.

Gepard's Su-20 Egypt Desert Camo skin was altered to use Soviet decals, and would look right at home over an Afghan install.

The weapon stations and Loadout.ini have been adjusted to reflect the capabilities of the Su-17M Fitter-C version of this distinguished warbird.

The RWR is audio only.

This is a very nice model by Amokfloo, and a "must have" addition for any Red Air enthusiast.

What is the KH-28_Pylon?? blink.gif Is for the Kh-28 "Kyle" Anti-Radiation Missile?? dntknw.gif

Use the KH-28 Pylon whenever you load the KH-28 anti-radiation missile; otherwise the missile is just suspended in air without any attachment to the centerline station.

Use the KH-28 Pylon whenever you load the KH-28 anti-radiation missile; otherwise the missile is just suspended in air without any attachment to the centerline station.

Well, but if I load the Kh-28Pylon, in the game I have only the Kh-28Pylon, without the Kh-28 "Kyle" Anti-Radiation Missile!! dntknw.gif

I must perhaps edit the aircraft_data.ini or the weapon_data.ini?? blink.gif

Start Year is 1973 for the KH-28. Are you selecting the mission date for 1973 or later?

In all my testing, it worked like a champ.

Start Year is 1973 for the KH-28. Are you selecting the mission date for 1973 or later?

In all my testing, it worked like a champ.

Yes, of course!!! good.gif

It is very strange.....if I select in Mission Type "Air Defense Suppression", I have the Kh-28 missile, in the game. good.gif

If I select in Mission Type "Strike", and after I load the Kh-28_Pylon, I don't have the Kh-28 missile, in the game!! blink.gif