Sign in to follow this  
carrick58

what did I do wrong

dntknw.gif I Dont kn ow How I did it. Has this happen to anyone else ? I was playing OFF hiting the F3 button or F5? and the sight circle is no longer centered The Machine guns shoot low and to the right when useing it. With the front of aircraft mask on (Wind screen machine guns ect ) they shoot striaght ahead just like the sighting circle used to do. Any ideas?blink.gif Thanks Carrick

dntknw.gif Guess Its broke. F-5 OFF or on shoots mostly to point of aim. But punch F3 for the circle and its low and to the left Not sure about the (,) I guess will fly with F-5 always on.rofl.gif

lol..probably not broken,,try this,,,,,f4 till your in cockpit view...f3 to get you in virtual cockpit (no plane)...f5 to bring up your hud (and sight)..grab that sight with your mouse,,and move it back to where it should be