Sign in to follow this  
Silverbolt

SoW:BOB screens

LINK

Quote by Oleg at 1C: Hello everyone, I know many of you have been eagerly awaiting news. I hope this will be worth the wait. We are now at the stage where we'll be providing more regular updates. Remember when my Friday Updates happened every Friday? These shots today showcase the environemnt from a small test map that will be one of the online maps shipping with the game.

We're working hard on finding the perfect visual balance, and many of the colors you see today are not final: sky, clouds, grass, trees, water, etc, are all being finetuned. As some of you may know, I'm a professional photographer as well, so perfect visual presentation is a very important goal for me.

grab0126.jpg

grab0100.jpg

Just wondering here which will be the specsgood.gif

Just Wondering here wich will be the specsgood.gif

I#m not sure if i want to know... :grin:

I#m not sure if i want to know... :grin:

IL-2 was widely known for scalability and thus excellent performance, if you look at it today in it's latest version, IMHO it still has the best graphics on the flight sim market(not sure if FSX is better as I didn't try it) yet it runs best also :drinks:

This looks fantastic. Every update I see or hear about makes me really itch to get my hands on it when it's complete and shipped.

really bad news for my non-existing savings, I gotta buy a new pc for this....it looks just......so....

looks awesome, i must say i lost interest for a while but this definately makes me want to pick the title up again.. cant wait to get it ("in 2 weeks" lol)