Sign in to follow this  
Red-Dog

Red-Dog's Ts Problem

Hi chap's, i'am having big problems with my Teamspeak at the moment, i can hear everyone but when i talk it sounds rubbish your end.So when you see me on i'am not being ignorant when i don't reply.Sorry about this.Thanks to all who have tried to help me and i'am sure i will get it sorted soon.

Like i say i can hear you so for briefings etc i'am fine because i can type a reply, in mission i will waggle my wings if i get orders.Maybe this is taking immersion to far? Salute.gif

Hi chap's, i'am having big problems with my Teamspeak at the moment, i can hear everyone but when i talk it sounds rubbish your end.So when you see me on i'am not being ignorant when i don't reply.Sorry about this.Thanks to all who have tried to help me and i'am sure i will get it sorted soon.

Like i say i can hear you so for briefings etc i'am fine because i can type a reply, in mission i will waggle my wings if i get orders.Maybe this is taking immersion to far? Salute.gif

Red-Dog,

Have you thought about slipping out to PC World and buying a new mike today?

Vasco :pilotfly:

Hi Vasco, already tried a new mic same thing.I can record from it and it plays back fine but teamspeak its the same?

reddog,,,a new player has another teamspeak up, so might be worth our while and see if you get the same results on a different server....

and,,you might want to try this...with teamspeak running,,,hit the recording option at the top of the teamspeak main window ,,it will first ask you for a location and file name to save the wav file,,,,(pay attention to where you are saving it) after you have entered that , it will record until you tell it to stop..let it run for maybe a minute,,,talking constantly while its recording...then after you stop it..play back the wav file,,,,would be interested to see if this gives you a good recording,,or if its garbled.

and i am heavily leaning towards bad codex's on your system,,,,,although you may have uninstalled teamspeak, its possible it did not remove the codex's off you computer. And when you install teamspeak,,,it may not overwrite any codex's that are already present.

before i have you try any new ones,,,ill make sure the dont screww up my computer.....

its around 1pm edt here,,,will try and get back on around 2pm,,,,,