Sign in to follow this  
Baltika

'Fess Up Time

OK, I may be a pasty faced, kilt-wearing Scotsman with an unfortunate taste in Russian beer. . .

And I may like flying red-side birds and building those campaigns. . .

But, when it comes right down to it. . .

I'm a redneck at heart (and I bleed Red, White and Blue)

post-16914-12569482158482.jpg

Picked this one up on trust, from the old Van Zant days.

Title track "God & Guns" is worth the price of entry, "Still Unbroken" and "That Ain't My America" are standout tracks, and may just prompt me to build that Confederacy 2010 campaign (Lone Star State & Allies versus those d**n Yankees, probably on Wrench's American Southwest terrain :grin: )

Anyone else from the Skynyrd Nation round here?

Listened to this album a couple of times now. . .

"Storm" is a great track also.

Look, it's all good. You like guitars, you like guys who say, "They'res a bandeet on yoo're Taaaylll!!!"

You're gonna love these guys, OK?!

Tallyho!

Baltika

I've always loved Lynyrd Skynyrd, ever since their first album. Probably because their album sound is their real sound, it's not edited, remixed and altered in any way. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to hear any of their new stuff. To iTunes... AWAAAAAY!

I'm not a huge Skynyrd fan, but I do like a lot of their songs... and any band that has the balls to put out songs like these will get my money for sure!

I listened to 'This is not my America' on Sean Hannity's radio show as he is using it his theme... it's a great one.

NY is a very Liberal Dem state, so it's tough to get songs like these on the radio... they fear the liberal backlash too much.

OvS