Sign in to follow this  
FalconC45

Sarah Connor chrociles and Dollhouse

Dollhouse is already back, they've been showing the new season eps for some time.

TSCC on the other hand is done.

FC

Us too, it was really starting to get interesting.

Plus, since T4 didn't do that well at the box office, pretty much killed any possibility of renewal.

FC

TSCC basically started strong, petered out, then started getting better again just as the season ended...but too late to save it.

Same thing happened with Enterprise. They took 3 years to get good, but by that time only the diehard Trekkies were still watching and it was lost.

Dollhouse conversely started weak. I really was just watching it for the sake of seeing something the first couple of months it was on. Then as time passed it got better and I think S2 is tons better than S1, aside from the season 1 finale which was also quite good.

When is Dollhouse on? Fridays?

Falcon

PS. need to hit the Dollhouse to watch S2 episodes.

Friday at 9PM on Fox...opposite SGU, actually.

Well I'm pissed. Just checked and my FOX channel don't have it, instead they got "bones" in that time slot. Now I know why I didn't see ads for Dollhouse season 2.

Falcon

Bones??? That's on Thursday at 8 here, WTF is up with your local affiliate?

Bones??? That's on Thursday at 8 here, WTF is up with your local affiliate?

Who knows JM. I think they are trying to "kill" it. I have seen it before with Xena and Babylon 5 on other channels.

Falcon

Well, Xena and B5 were syndicated shows, like TNG and DS9 and Andromeda, and could be shown at any time of day or night.

Bones and Dollhouse are network shows and I don't think they have much latitude in when they air them...

Well, Xena and B5 were syndicated shows, like TNG and DS9 and Andromeda, and could be shown at any time of day or night.

Bones and Dollhouse are network shows and I don't think they have much latitude in when they air them...

I know but its suspicous when a station moves the time on every episode (Xena Season 4 I believe). Checked tvguide.com and they have "bones" on Dollhouse slot too.

Oh, well Dollhouse is on hiatus right now, and has been for a couple of weeks. They're showing Bones reruns now, yes. They DID show at least half a dozen eps this year, if not more. Not sure when it's coming back, may not be until '10.

Oh, well Dollhouse is on hiatus right now, and has been for a couple of weeks. They're showing Bones reruns now, yes. They DID show at least half a dozen eps this year, if not more. Not sure when it's coming back, may not be until '10.

Ahh. Thanks for the info.

Falcon