Sign in to follow this  
Slartibartfast

Time to fly some old crates... or new ones depending on how you view it

Its arrived 2 weeks door to door from the States to my Small Planet... okay so its Leeds England... So I am first of all going to apologise for any daft questions I may ask... in the next few days dont worry I will read the manual of destructions and threads involved with fixes.

Its arrived 2 weeks door to door from the States to my Small Planet... okay so its Leeds England... So I am first of all going to apologise for any daft questions I may ask... in the next few days dont worry I will read the manual of destructions and threads involved with fixes.

As soon as you load it... download the most recent patch available on our website. It will make a huge difference straight out of the barrel.

OvS

Good going Pacman, I'm excited for you. I'ld say have a good time but that goes without saying, huh. :drinks:

As soon as you load it... download the most recent patch available on our website. It will make a huge difference straight out of the barrel.

OvS

I already have the major patch and the mini patch loaded thanks...

And I plan to have fun... though no low flying for me as thats where I fly most in Jets... :blink:

And I plan to have fun... though no low flying for me as thats where I fly most in Jets... blink.gif

You do that over the lines.... you're dead. cool.gif

Sign Over the Ready Room Door in Kadeana Japan, when the SR71 flew . . .

"You've never been lost, till you've been lost at Mach 3"

"Although I journey through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at 75,000 feet and climbing"

Answers to most Newbie Questions are here for taking.

Here being OFF Knowledge Base

STICKY OFF Tips & Cheats

If you still can't figure things out, sing out

The only Stupid Question, is the one that's Never Asked

That last comment is my usual comment 10 years military Air Farce dont you know and now for my sins I work IT so yeah I understand totally...

And the getting lost at Mach 3 shame I cant do that one but have been lost in foreign countries on a motorbike if that counts some... :rofl:

Well am uploading now as I type... hmmm might have to have a go at one of those blog type things to see how badly I can screw it all up :lol:

Edited by PACMAN

Hi Pacman...I know Leeds quite well...nice to know you're from there!

Hi Pacman...I know Leeds quite well...nice to know you're from there!

Well someone has to keep these Yorkshire types in order... I am originally from Morecambe... A Lancastrian in Yorshire and I have them all surrounded... :rofl:

Also I know Newcastle very well as well spent 5 years about 40 miles north of there in the 90's outside Alnwick... had many a crazy night out in Newcastle...

Edited by PACMAN

A Lanky in Tykeland? Best of luck in all senses!

We really should organise a Grim Up North OFF meetup somewhere where they do decent beer...

Good luck with OFF, and keep pilot never dies ticked until you've got the hang of it - it's only taken me 8 months (and counting).

Nice idea but I always learn my simulators at the hardest level and dead is dead for combat sims going back to my earliest flight simming back in 1980 something... okay it can get annoying but it means that once I have it sorted its really sorted...

hmmmm beer...

Well, any time you're on the good side of t'Pennines, PM me and we'll grab a beer somewhere! If I'm over in Leeds I'll reciprocate.

Cheers,

Si