Sign in to follow this  
CowboyTodd41

Dawn Of The Dead

WOW. I'm a Zombie movie nut and I just saw this, up till a week ago I would've said that 28 Days Later was my favorite zombie flick, but now, it's Dawn of the Dead. It's not only scary, but funny, and by funny I mean sharp quick wit. The zombies look great, too. Although the running zombie thing (which has been kind of a paradigm s**tft in zombie moives lately) I don't really like after this movie, I find I like more and more.

"Now I realize that there are some things worse than death, and one of them is sitting here waiting to die." -Ving Rhames

WE were going to see it tonite, but I forgot the supid coupon for a discount. I was willing to pay full price to see it (Deadhed), but my fiance wouldn't let me, so I have to wait untill tomorrow. :angry: Zombies may be walking the earth then..... :unsure:

I'm still planning on seeing this after I saw the original ('78 version) in my youth. Who'da thunk they'd have an all star cast in such a cult favorite!? :) Looks pretty sweet!

I meant to write shift, not s**tft, oh well can't edit the original post :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

lol

My little bro went to see it last night, and he loved it. The only thing is that the end was wierd. He didn't tell me tho.

Ok, just got back a couple of hours ago from Dawn. Pretty cool flick; these are the zombies of the 21st century: better, stronger, faster. They remind me alot of the baddies ala 28 Days Later. Just for sheets and kicks, I went online for more 'Dead' stuff and found some scuttlebutt about a remake of Day of the Dead, which sounds pretty cool. Any horror fan would like this movie, but I reccomend staying away from the imdb forums b/c they are full of the 'Comic Book Guys'. If you want to read about it, go to allthingszombie.com It's a fun little hole. Getting past that, I just want to say that I couldn't imagine trying to survive an onslought of zombies in real life. With all the track star dead guys coming after me, I think I'd say a prayer and click the Claymore remote one last time.