Sign in to follow this  
carrick58

Failure to load

I get a failed to load message on certain missions. For example, in the bomber mode after the 5th mission or so the rail yard bombing missions fail to load and kicks me back to the duty room. Some times in the DID campagin that was the only flight on that day so I am force d to skip a day. The recon/ Aty missions do seem to work ok. Any one have any Ideas? The other campagins pilots seem find .bye.gif

Salute.gif Oh Iam sure that it is on this end but I havent a clue as to why its doing this? Thanksgood.gif

Yeah,,im really surprised you didnt get any answers carrick...

I dont do campaign,,so i didnt get involved,,but from my experiences from mission building,,if you dont have something that the mission calls for,,,you can get that message...

next time it happens,,,go to your cfsww1 over flanders fields\mission\historical folder,,and find the mission called Off_camp_mission.xml ..(or somthing very close to that)...You have to do this before you run another campaign,,or it will overwrite the mission file.

go to this link...http://bhah.homeip.net:192/inbox/ click on the upload link,,,and browse to the mission file and upload it...

ill take a look at it,,and let you know whats in the mission, and have you check to make sure you have everything in your install that the mission is calling for...

other than that,,,i dont have a clue,,,,

do remember some talk about dates.....and pilots,,,but wasnt paying enough attention to the posts to be able to tell you much more...

maybe you should post this in the general discussion,,,,lotta the campaign guys dont come to general help...(lol...too wrapped up in thier own game i guess)

Edited by sitting_duck

Yeah,,im really surprised you didnt get any answers carrick...

I dont do campaign,,so i didnt get involved,,but from my experiences from mission building,,if you dont have something that the mission calls for,,,you can get that message...

next time it happens,,,go to your cfsww1 over flanders fields\mission\historical folder,,and find the mission called Off_camp_mission.xml ..(or somthing very close to that)...You have to do this before you run another campaign,,or it will overwrite the mission file.

go to this link...http://bhah.homeip.net:192/inbox/ click on the upload link,,,and browse to the mission file and upload it...

ill take a look at it,,and let you know whats in the mission, and have you check to make sure you have everything in your install that the mission is calling for...

other than that,,,i dont have a clue,,,,

do remember some talk about dates.....and pilots,,,but wasnt paying enough attention to the posts to be able to tell you much more...

maybe you should post this in the general discussion,,,,lotta the campaign guys dont come to general help...(lol...too wrapped up in thier own game i guess)

blink.gif Dont know if I am that Computer smart ? I am still trying to down load Skins and a Hollywood type damage model. What I did was in the Campaign I just skiped the bombing missions and flew only the Recon/Arty flights

granted it takes a long long to build a 17 hour pilot ( 15 days) But I got on with the game Thanks for checkin on me. Carrick58drinks.gif