Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

OT Fraps..first attempt

Hi all

I apologise that this is done in FSX...Is NOT the 'Widowmaker' the song implies...and is not the best you will ever see.

BUT

In my defence..I got my 'Widowmaker' tag from this song..have always wanted to make a video with it..and don't have an F-104G in my possesion! (and it would look very silly as a Sopwith Camel and that song..as I'm sure you will appreciate) :grin:

Basically, just a play around, to get an idea on how to edit..transitions / Fade etc etc...still a long way off the guys on here who are brilliant at movie making :salute:

That all said...here it is :grin:

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

GASP! What sorcery is this, that a plane flies with no air screw?! And what is one to make of those nubbins for wings? :biggrin:

But seriously WM, nicely done video Sir. Very good first attempt I'd say.

Cheers!

Lou

Thanks Lou.

I have done a Mosquito one to the theme of 633 squadron too...but I guess I should keep it on topic! :grin:

Thanks Lou.

I have done a Mosquito one to the theme of 633 squadron too...but I guess I should keep it on topic! grin.gif

Realy nice job Widow!

Nice flyin, all in exterior views

Bring on the Mossie vid too I say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB0LtfH3bXI

Here ya go then Duce

I dont think I did such a good job on this one though..I was practicing putting titles in (not even sure I'm correct in my facts!)

But ho-hum :grin:

I wouldnt even DARE to make a BHaH one...Until I have vastly more experience!

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

That music brought back memories as soon as I opened the link

Nice job on the video!

Mossie sure cuts a nice form

Thanks guys.

I know they're well off being very good, and I have more naff skins in my Skinning folder than have ever been uploaded...but, I keep going..and as my dear wife says (whilst patting me on the head)..."Well, as long as you're enjoying yourself dear" :grin:

Edited by UK_Widowmaker