Sign in to follow this  
Mike Dora

Flanders Seasonal Coastal Tiles

This is a small add-on to previous third-party terrain packs, providing a set of new seasonal coastal tiles to allow the user to enjoy Stary's seasonal tiles with Edward's Flanders terrain. Installation is a simple 5-stage process, just follow the steps set out in the ReadMe file.

My part in this pack has been only to build upon other people's excellent preceding work. Major acknowledgements are due to Edward for filling an important gap by bringing us his comprehensive Flanders front in the first place, and to Stary for his wonderful seasonal upgrade which has brought a new dimension to First Eagles.

Serious personal acknowledgements go to B Bandy RFC and NathanKell for all of their advice, encouragement and coaching through the challenges of first-time tile editing. Thanks chaps, it was a long haul but you never let me give up!

Any errors or omissions are of course mine and nobody else's (though if someone can figure out a way of extending Stary's new-style buildings and trees onto the coastal terrain that would be great).

Mike