Sign in to follow this  
K. Lynn

Runtime Error Message/No Maps on Pilot Enlistment

I'm hoping I can get some help......just downloaded the HITR 1.47 patch and I'm having some problems with it. I apologize........I wasn't able to get a screenshot of the error message as my system crashed. I'm getting a "runtime error 480: can't recreate auto redraw image." It happened after my first campaign mission on a scramble. I also encountered problems when enlisting the pilot..........the map that is normally there is blank except for the small aircraft icons. I'll try to get a screenshot of it and post it later. I'm hoping somebody could give me some suggestions or advice on how to fix it. System specs are listed below.

Dell Inspiron 530

ProcessorIntel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHzProcessor Speed2.34 GHzMemory (RAM)4096 MBOperating SystemMicrosoft Windows XP Home Edition Galaxy GE Force 9600 512MB Video RAM

Thanks.

I don't think I'm having any heat issues, however, I could be wrong on that. I'll do some looking around and check the ratings for the card. I have a 350W power supply in the CPU, so I don't think there's a problem there. I'll also check out the stickies and see if I can get some help there. If not, I'll be back asking some questions. Thanks for your help. Its really appreciated.

You've got all the following installed BHaH

1.32 Patch

1.32G Patch

HitR Download

1.46 update

1.47 update

Something doesn't compute drinks.gif

Yes sir.................I've got them all installed. I started having the runtime errors when I installed the 1.47 patch. I've found a couple of threads where folks have had the same problem, but, no real solutions to the problem were listed. One guy said he tweaked his video card settings and got it to work. I've tried all that myself, using the suggestions for NVIDIA cards in the FAQ/Installation area of the forum. No luck. I reset the image quality settings in the graphics config to 3 4 3 3 4 3, still no luck. I think I'm going to reinstall everything and leave out the 1.47 patch and see what happens.

I'd try going System Restore which should do the same thing, on the outside chance that something has been Mucked-Up

You can try to totally cleanse your system, after you're rid of OFF

Do a search for all files containing, 'Over Flanders Fields' . . Delete Same

Then do a Second Search, to include your 'Hidden' folders. One . .Possibly Two always show up.

Failure to nail those puppies . . . . . . . . you're just wasting your time

I'll give that a try...........I think I'll leave out the 1.47 patch and see what happens. Thanks for you help.....I'll let you know how it turns out.