Sign in to follow this  
sitting_duck

install question

If we are starting from scratch, can we go ahead and install everything one after another (bhah>superpatch>minipatch>HiR>Hir minipatch) without running BHAH at any time durring the process,,,or should we run it at some point to set up some files....

If we are starting from scratch, can we go ahead and install everything one after another (bhah>superpatch>minipatch>HiR>Hir minipatch) without running BHAH at any time durring the process,,,or should we run it at some point to set up some files....

I installed everything from scratch without running anything, seemed to work fine.

I installed mine as you described. Didn't need to do any setup/tweaking until the last patch was installed.

ok,,thanks....

another question....i just did installe cfs3 and bhah,,,,and damn if i didnt forget to patch cfs3 to 3.1 before i installed the above sequence. Funny thing is,,other than not being able to host a mp game (in either cfs3 or bhah), i dont see any implications of not doing the 3.1 patch.

Just what are the problems of installing bhah on a 3.0 install of bhah??

I'm just guessing, but possibly incurring the wrath of UncleAl? :dntknw:

ok,,thanks....

another question....i just did installe cfs3 and bhah,,,,and damn if i didnt forget to patch cfs3 to 3.1 before i installed the above sequence. Funny thing is,,other than not being able to host a mp game (in either cfs3 or bhah), i dont see any implications of not doing the 3.1 patch.

Just what are the problems of installing bhah on a 3.0 install of bhah??

Not totally sure, but part of the 3.1 patch was involved in updating DirectX 8.0. If that's all it does, maybe not a problem...?