Sign in to follow this  
ONETINSOLDIER

HO-LEE CRAP !

Pucker factor? Maybe for everybody else. That's always been a bit of a dream of mine - not to have the pilot die, per say, but to get a chance to take over and fly and land it. grin.gif

Several years back a bunch of us from school flew to London for spring break. With 90% of us being pilots, we figured that if one of those unfortunate events happened, the a/c would crash due to the massive CG shift caused by all of us running foward.

Several years back a bunch of us from school flew to London for spring break. With 90% of us being pilots, we figured that if one of those unfortunate events happened, the a/c would crash due to the massive CG shift caused by all of us running foward.

LMAO, I can just picture that,,

I hope he was an airplane! fan and took the opportunity to use every possible quote he could remember.

No...that's exactly what we'd be expecting him to do...