Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eject

To The Admin or Dave Please

Guest Eject

Hi Dave, I would like to attach a couple of just LESS than 700kb of screenshots, but it was skipped. So, I am going to delete some I attached previously. 

I know how to delete in My Gallery. But in the other section I do not know how as there are no guidance. 

Thank u for ur time to help me. C ya later.

Go into your profile, then go to "Edit Profile", from there another screen will pop up. Then go to "Settings", then from there you will see a section called "Manage attachments" There you can delete any attachments you made.

Guest Eject

Go into your profile, then go to "Edit Profile", from there another screen will pop up. Then go to "Settings", then from there you will see a section called "Manage attachments" There you can delete any attachments you made.

Thank u verrry much Dave. God Bless you.

Guest Raden

I don't think gallery counts as attachmetns.

Silv, thanks for ur inputs; however, the Screenies I UpLoaded at My Gallery do affect my Global Allotment that presently r only 3MB (Aha! Exactly like in the old days offered by Yahoo.mail, hehehe).

No problem, hopefully four months (maximum) from now I shall hop in the boat with u guys, as Paying Member that I can have a lot more space for Up-Loads, and.... for DL-ing. 

Because, as stated by me last time somewhere in this Site, u guys Seniors Modders do not seem to lack steam (juice) to carry on creating Add-Ons and on and on --- such a creative gang on Earth! Bravo!

Alas, CA had not been around when I was in North AmeriKa.........gents/ladies, I had been paid in USD, and handsomely back then..... 

How about going to Ausie again, SayWhat?! ? U n I can dogfight every week!

Weird, i've never noticed that :blink:

but anyway, i've never had such problems with attachment limits, maybe because i'm helluva spammer or because i don't use too much this tool hehehe

Weird, i've never noticed that :blink:

but anyway, i've never had such problems with attachment limits, maybe because i'm helluva spammer or because i don't use too much this tool hehehe

Well having said that Silverbolt, how about throwing a few bucks at the site. :good:

Hint hint......

Well having said that Silverbolt, how about throwing a few bucks at the site. :good:

Hint hint......

Jackpot!

i can pay you guys a beer some time when you came to Brazil :grin:

Edited by Silverbolt

lmao, I love the title of this thread:

to the admins,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or dave