Sign in to follow this  
waco1937

Saitek problems

I use a couple of old Saitek ST290 Pro joysticks. They work just fine with the planes that came with the FE Gold Pack down load. I've been working my way through some of the addon planes and came across a some joystick problems. For instance! Some of the rudders don't work. In fact on one plane only one aileron works for roll, but when I twist the stick the other aileron works. Is there a cutoff date where some planes only work before a some update? Or is there a substitute FM to correct this? Or am I out of luck?

Never heard of this problem with any 3rd party a/c and joysticks. I used Saitek AV8R before going to Logitec FFB, and have not had issues like this. I wouldn't think it is hardware related, but you never know.

What does it do in other sims? Shut down the joystick management software and just try it plug-in-play. Try new drivers? Try uninstalling drivers/reinstall. How does it act when you calibrate it?

Here's what I was referring to at the top of this thread. The planes has been flying straight and level for a while but note the ailerons, rudder, & horizontal stabilizer. The plane is the DFWC1 by Bortdafarm. Weirdn huh?

post-52358-12654386282288.jpg