Sign in to follow this  
Guest Raden

Useful Likns for Modders ("Light ones like me!)

Guest rscsjsuso5

hi - the general public wants to know what exactly are you posting about we know its about lights/modding but what link/site are you pointing at . need to specify .

enjoy your weekend

Guest Raden

hi - the general public wants to know what exactly are you posting about we know its about lights/modding but what link/site are you pointing at . need to specify .

enjoy your weekend

Suso, pardon my incomplete Link. Infact, I have twice composed three paragraphs referring to my previous post to Wrench, soliciting his comments of my 'experiments' (Hence, my being 'light' -- beginner -- "modder" -- can't hardly be said so as I just did a little tweaking on some of the Terrains I used in my WOE, DL-ed from here) re the too smooth green or grass surrounding most of the air-bases of both sides.

I have yet to hear from our mutual, productive friend Wrench. Perhaps, my 'experiment' worths not even a short comment of his due to his preoccupation with his on-going project(s).

So, I did a search of some bushes and/or grass tiles to DL in the Net. That Link was about it.

Yet, when I clicked to post said remarks of mine, it all gone!

Silly me, since I have not filled in those two little boxes above wen we members were to Start New Topics.

Second try, same for again I did not fill them in, and I was unaware of it until I read the notice  (auto) that I must fill in the boxes. Frustrated, I just posted the Link.

My apology for the inconveniences.

To u too, nice weekend. Raining all day here in Jakarta been for a week.

Is it the end of the world???

I just read, last nite, a book re some ancient texts that relate to signs prior to end of Time.....

The book (new here in Indonesia) is not about Nostradamus. Among others, some heavenly objects have been "taxiing," ready to smash the only world we live!!! NASA has the photos!

ps. This was my post to Wrench

http://forum.combata...-of-experiment/

Edited by Raden
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 2