Sign in to follow this  
Guest Raden

APOLOGIZE for serious mistake!

Guest Raden

Somewhere, yesterday in this thread, responding to someone's post on similar dot bmp 'tweak' if I may say so, I at once posted my reply as at the same moment Off-Line I was doing similar thing. Turned out, I was completely WRONG WRONG WRONG.

Try as we might, the auto dot bmp format cannot be made to be saved, as we normally do skrinshots, to dot jpg as far as Kilobytes r concerned. They still retain the BIG size.

However, they were, yes, in dot jpg format, tho they r still in large/big size.

The only benefit they were when saved (when we click the button for skrinshots -- I re-assigned different keyboard, i.e,the one right below the Esc) in jpg is that, I got a shorter steps to be doing Save As directly in dot jpg format. Second step, doing the Resize so we can UpLoad it here.

With this statement, I repeat, I do apologize for the mis-step, and please consider that WRONG post of mine never been there.

C u for some other ideas, hopefully not wrong ones. :bye:  

and what if i dont want to forgive you huh..what then... :lol:

xx V xx

Edited by HotNess

Thats the Eastwood movie I wanted to watch....Unforgiven; thanks fellasgrin.gif

Guest Raden

and what if i dont want to forgive you huh..what then... :lol:

xx V xx

Shoot on my forehead then -- using ur 30mm Cannon --- hahahahaha......

There u r, a lady of UK. Set my foot just for 2 hours last time, at the busy airport. Got no time to fly over London, and say hello to u from (Oops! Low pass.) just 200 feet above ur neighborhood! 

Thanks madam................ :bye:  

Thats the Eastwood movie I wanted to watch....Unforgiven; thanks fellasgrin.gif

Uhmmm....I am weeping loud Stick, she does not forgive me, neither do u..........uuuuuuuuu :grin: