Sign in to follow this  
Akmatov

Direction of OFF Future

Just realized that OFF was a continuing WIP - Great!

Realizing that developers like to remain in the secret dark while doing their magic, still I'm wondering if there is any info available on where OFF might be going in the future?

Haha..the Million $ Question...just a case of wait and see!..the devs are taking a well earned breather..but if they move on to another phase...it will be damned good..rest assured

I'm not criticising anyone, but I'm kinda with uncleal on this one :yikes::grin: I'm not really interested in 'will it, won't it' about P4, there's so much to explore in BHaH and I've barely scratched the surface. Sure, I like to see previews, such as Paarma posted re: the medals, but BHaH, even with its imperfections, will see me through for many a month yet. If P4 never materialises, I'll still have had a blast... and more than my moneysworth!

Edited by Dej

Haha..the Million $ Question...just a case of wait and see!..the devs are taking a well earned breather..but if they move on to another phase...it will be damned good..rest assured

WHAT?!?!?! Breather?!?!? LOL! We're workin'... but I ain't tellin' ya what we're workin' on. grin.gif

I will tell you this... we're addicts... we'll never quit.

OvS

What no mention or request for your beloved Snipe ???

I ain't tellin' ya what we're workin' on.

See I told ya, developers work underground in the dark of the night and deny everything. :grin:

What no mention or request for your beloved Snipe ???

Oh we finished the Snipe, however Winder asked me to test fly it. I took off, rolled right, stalled and nose-dived it into the side of a petrol tank. It burned to ashes... luckily I survived!

There was nothing left to save.... sorry Widow, you'll have to wait a little longer... you almost had it.

OvS

Edited by OvS

Oh we finished the Snipe, however Winder asked me to test fly it. I took off, rolled right, stalled and nose-dived it into the side of a petrol tank. It burned to ashes... luckily I survived!

There was nothing left to save.... sorry Widow, you'll have to wait a little longer... you almost had it.

OvS

It IS possible to 'go off' people y'know! :suicide2:

:grin:

Edited by UK_Widowmaker