Sign in to follow this  
quack74

Separate FEG from FE2 threads

I hope a new section for FE2 threads is in the works. There is going to be so many new threads for it. Lots of troubleshooting and mod questions. Now you dont know if the new threads are for FEG or FE2 until you open the threads. It's going to be a pain as more and more threads pop up.dntknw.gif

I second that motion, but am afraid my feathered friend that FE is the poor sister to the jet jocks. As it is our combined FE forum is buried within "WWI sims" forum and doesn't even merit it own space!

Is there no justice?!!!? :clapping:

Well, since CA didn't separate SF 1 and SF 2 threads for that forum I doubt that will happen here. It would help if folks would simply state in the thread title whether its for FE 1 or FE 2. As for the "jet jockey" thing, that other forum (you know, the one for the 12 year old sim that has less than 175 posts since October and no new traffic since early January) is for a prop sim. Go figure. :dntknw: