Sign in to follow this  
Stick

Mission profile

What I want to know is how do I edit the kind of missions you can fly in a given map-right now Im flying the falklands map in WoV-but the default single missions exclude ANTI-SHIP even though the airplane may be capable, so Im guessing its terrain dependent.

The reason I ask is in the WoV Gold install the stock MiG-CAP appears as CAP now; either I copied something over inadvertently or some file was edited. The question is which one?

Simon, I think it might be to do with you using WOV as your base install as opposed to WOE or WOI etc. WOV has 'Vietnam style' mission profiles, so your defence suppression missions may now be called 'Iron Hand,' and I think also that there are no anti-shipping mission profiles in WOV. I'm at work now so can't check, but try moving the terrain over to one of the other games if you have them. My own Falklands install is based on SFG.

Hey thanks, but as I said WoV gold has ANTI-SHIP missions, together with Fighter Sweep and and combat air patrol as opposed to the stock profile.

Dont have SFG!

Problem solved-just ported over the menu section of WOV Gold part 1 and hey presto!

Edited by Stick