Sign in to follow this  
quack74

Avaitik-Berg D.I

Just wondering if anyone has made or thought of making an Avaitik-Berg D.1. Would be nice to have some more aircraft for Austro-Hungarian missions. I know there is no real map to use. But there are a lot of Italian aircraft and not so much Austrian. Just the Hansa KD1 by Laton. And now a make shift model of an Albatros D.IIIoef is available. When I use Italian or Austrian aircraft I usually use the Vogesen terrain because it has the mountains. And now with the new terrains by Jan, Vogesen looks so much better in the winter. I like using the Phonix KD1 in this terrain. So more aircraft the better. I actually am going to add another install of FE (a copy of the one I have). This install will only have Italian and Austrian aircraft. Or aircraft that were used by the Italian and Austrians with the correct skins. And I'll mainly use the Vogesen terrain. That way in my first install I can get rid of those aircraft and skins that dont really belong and put them into my second install. I never liked flying the FokkerDr.1 up against the Italian SVA's or British SE5's against Hansa-Phonix's. You get the picture.

Anyway, Some new Austrian aircraft would be nice. I would do it if I could, but I cant. So I rely on you other guys with MAX skills. You've all made some awsome models already. What's one moregrin.gif

Here's what D.I looks like for anyone that want's to know:

Yeah, nice plane. Had been hoping Laton would make one :good:.

I have a seperate install too, for similar reasons.

You are right we do have a few allied planes, but are there good skins for the Italian front for the Nieports 11 and 17, and Spads 7 and 13?

I'm gonna jump on the band wagon here some more Austrian fighters and 2-seaters would be great.if enough aircraft were available I'm sure somone would throw together a terrain.heres hopeing.

Nice looking crate - I may have a go at one if I can get references.

Just got out of hospital after getting my appendix removed last week and the new baby still hasn't arrived. :boredom:

With FE2 out I'll keep working away on a few things but they won't be quick releases.

hope you recover as fast and as painlessly as posible.as for the Berg Scout,if you want I'll try to dig up some stuff.no pressure but if you want to give it a go I'm sure at least 5 people here will do everything they can to ease your burden

Wishing you a speedy recovery, and very best wishes on your imminent new arrival, old boy!

Edited by Southside Bucky

As if waiting for your child to be born isnt stressfull enough. Hope you're doing ok LatonSalute.gif