Sign in to follow this  
Guest Raden

No Blue or Red Air Base/Airport is Without SAM to Protect

Guest Raden

Last time Wrench replied me on how to have more Targets not just repeated,DULL targets such as Generator Building and the like. The 'secret' is in the Terrain xxx_Target.ini and Terrainxxx_Type.ini

Later on, I twiddled with the objects of targets in my IsraelME and Israel 2, as well as now the other Terrains. WOW!!! Now it has been much more difficult to even get closer to ANY AirBases or Airports, even SEA Ports as I have assigned a minimum oe just two SAMLauncher at those parts of the Terrains. Showing up always around some Airbases were the Hardened Stinger from the Blue Side/

The Blue side has the Chapparel (3kinds), Single to 3- Bloodhound US SAM, while the Red.Arab sides have the really deadly, Single to 4-piece BIG Soviet SAM. Even for pontoon bridge at one location over Suez in my IsraelMe, I assigned THREE Soviet SAM.

So, watch ur back every time u fly over these well-protected targets in Blue or Red, else u get BOOM BOOM and fried sky-hi.

-- at same AirBase

In the surprisingly WORKING Single STRIKE MSN, I flew the USAF Forest Camo F-15C (12 of US!), 16 SU-27TNI-Au of Indonesia did the Intercept, and we ALL were smashed to bits!

BTW, obviously my current WOE with the said serious problem***, it still can work OK only for the very jet I flew, namely, the F-15C USAF. No other jets could be flown in Single MSN.

Is this due to my assigning the F-15C as the plane to fly in the MENU or other important Folder in the WOE Structure????

*** Please refer to my previous post on HELP HELP Revisited just several minutes ago.

Edited by Raden