Sign in to follow this  
Guest rscsjsuso5

where is fubar512

Guest rscsjsuso5

where is my teacher and mentor named fubar512 need to talk to him about modding/skinning . did he get drunk or party too much . don't want to disturb him . just have some questions .

any1 can help thanks , maybe someone can send him a telegram like the old days for me or maybe morse code for me.

i want to bring up the topic of decals again of http://forum.combatace.com/topic/53563-skin-help-with-decal/ and i need two more decals , i will make a decal/badge pack once i have all 4 decals to upload . i need help and specific steps on how to make these badges decal ready . fubar512 refered me to paint.net software and i kinda understand it but when he did it the decals show up but when i did it it doesn't maybe i miss something. need steps down to the mouse and menu clicks . erwin gave me two screens of the badges i need the top one from page 1 and the middle one from page 2 .

thank you

if you are using gimp , i also would like steps with screens like maybe arrows to point where i should click and so forth to get the bmp/jpg to the edit portion and thus finally tga portion and testing .

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Guest rscsjsuso5

we have so many people watching but no help , when i upload this simple decal pack contain 4 decals i was considering putting your name literally as credits mmmmmmm just thinking about and pondering. anyone want to help.need two more badge/decal and thats it. then the easy part upload and massive credits but right now the hard part wait for and i do it or wait for help and some one do it for me and sending me the decal for testing.

Edited by rscsjsuso5
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

You are aware that this planet has different times zones, right??? That folks on the east coast of the US are 3 hours different (ahead) of, oh...say like me in California???

so, maybe he's gone to bed.

Here's some free advice ... get the attitude adjusted. It don't fly here anymore

wrench

kevin stein