Sign in to follow this  
weasel230

new cockpit f-15 e ( janes f-15 style)

hello everbody,

will there be an new addon cockpit for the F-15E Strike Eagle with all mfds etc (e.g. http://www.cockpits.net/website/prodgalF15E_v3.0.html) and Wso position (rear seat) or is there a programme for creating cockpits in wings over europe/ israel ... i´m used to this kind of cp since janes f-15.

thanks

greetz from munich, germany :-)

weasel230

F-15E has it's cockpit and if I may add, much better looking than that on the link.

Check out the new F-15 Pack :grin:

coolgood.gif ,

where can i get/download

this pack??

thanks in advance

weasel230

does it run on woe too? i don´t have strikefighters2...

I think that's unlikely, since the whole pack (i.e models & avionics) was designed for SF2.

I think that's unlikely, since the whole pack (i.e models & avionics) was designed for SF2.

i tried it grin.gif it works , but since the oct.08 patch my system is stuttering ( low fps - on a phenom 9950 4 gig ram and quadro 4600 @ 8800ultra clock ( appr. 13k @ 3dm2006)

what can i do?

weasel230

i tried it grin.gif it works , but since the oct.08 patch my system is stuttering ( low fps - on a phenom 9950 4 gig ram and quadro 4600 @ 8800ultra clock ( appr. 13k @ 3dm2006)

what can i do?

weasel230

Lower your graphics settings. :D

Lower your graphics settings. :D

really??... bad company 2 runs @ max 1650x1050 with 30-55 fps

btw. i haven´t changeg the settings of the first patch ( high 1650x 1050 45-77 fps @ patch june, 30 08)

to 2. patch ( oct 08 same settings @ graphics 15 fps/ game 55fps from fps-counter)?????dntknw.gif

mfg weasel230

what can i do?

weasel230

The SF series cant utilize more than one core so your phenom is worthless when it comes to its other cores. Since you have a quadro i am assuming you are a graphics desigher of some sort. The Quadro 4600 is not as good as the 8800 series even overclocked. Lets face it, it was not made for gaming.

The SF series cant utilize more than one core so your phenom is worthless when it comes to its other cores. Since you have a quadro i am assuming you are a graphics desigher of some sort. The Quadro 4600 is not as good as the 8800 series even overclocked. Lets face it, it was not made for gaming.

i had a gainward 8800gtx before i got the quadro ... ( tried both on same clockrate 612 /2000) 8800gtx = ca. 11670 3dm s quadro = 12460 -12 842 (depends if avast is on )

weasel230

btw. i haven´t changeg the settings of the first patch ( high 1650x 1050 45-77 fps @ patch june, 30 08)

to 2. patch ( oct 08 same settings @ graphics 15 fps/ game 55fps from fps-counter)?????dntknw.gif

mfg weasel230

I felt your pain buddy, it really should run MUCH better, however there's a solution :grin:

Follow this link: http://forum.combatace.com/topic/43231-yo-check-this-out-great-speed-boost/page__hl__HDR%20Plug%20in

The fix described in that thread will give you up to 100% performance improvement.

Also I can tell you that SF2 series runs much better than SF1/WoV/WoE but only if you run them in DX10 so if in time you decide to buy SF2 you will get much better performance out of the box.

mfg weasel230

SF2 has a longer view distance than battlefield for sure.

Anyway, the difference in performance comes from the way they're coded.

Battlefield is a more efficiently coded mainstream game which concentrates on graphics more than gameplay.

SF series is done on a limited budget by a small team and focuses more on the simulation aspects.