Sign in to follow this  
Hansa

Strutter LOADOUT file and Weapons Stations?

The excelent Strutter from Simbad lacks of loadout file and doesn't have any weapon station.

It is supposed to fly strike/bombing missions...

Peter01... can you fix it???

No need to fix anything.

I have been MIA.

Be patient for a few and I'll post some updates with skins.

Well it seems there are now TK Strutters in FE2.

Types listed in Object Dat3 are 110 and 130 1A2 and 1B2 but BMPS only for the latter two??

The A2 and B2 have loadouts but I do not find cockpits, and I have not yet seen them in the game.

Apparently not flyable - yet.

Skins are basic. The "French Tan" is just plain wrong - it should be aluminum dope.

Your Strutter is awesome and i don't need to buy FE2 since i'm not going to buy the crappy windows vista.

Keep up the good work.

Your Strutter is awesome and i don't need to buy FE2 since i'm not going to buy the crappy windows vista.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks.

I'll get back to the Strutters soon.

Meanwhile I'm trying to seek out the changes in FE2.

Some things that used to be easy are now a mystery.

Hey Sinbad, thank you very much for the excellent strutter model but I am wondering whether or not rudder pedals for the virtual cockpit will be included in any future updates to the strutter? thanks

The French 1A2 Strutters are coming along nicely. Here is Esc 13 in camo.

There will be a 1B2 (internal bomb racks) as well as Belgians, and a revised 9400 RFC/RNAS, (with loadouts) so the pipeline is rather deep.

Adding rudder pedals to the cockpit is not now on the list of things to do. There are still Staakens out there somewhere.

Thanks to Gustav, my feeble French is probably close to OK.

post-6006-12720560540698.jpg

post-6006-12720560701009.jpg

post-6006-12720561698732.jpg

BTW-

Yes, there is a non-flyable strutter in FE2. It is an excellent model, on a par with all of the TW models, and it has bump mapping.

But, because it was not designed to be flyable, the cockpit textures are not as refined as the rest of the model.

If you attempt to add a cockpit to make it flyable, this is the forward view-

The second picture is the latest forward cockpit view of the model Dagaith and I previously posted.

IMHO there is no good workaround and no reason to fuss with one. I could (and in tests, did) put the panel in the TW plane but the view would still be limited and not satisfactory to me.

Consequently, and with all due respect to TK and his team, I am proceeding with the work on the 1A2 and other versions of the add on Strutter model.

There are limitations, and I am aware that the French aircraft had slightly different windscreens than the English, but for now I'm working with what we have.

post-6006-12721345471384.jpg

post-6006-12721346328584.jpg