Sign in to follow this  
Hellshade

Post Signature question

Hey Guys,

I've been asked repeatedly what hardware and software slider settings I am running my system at to make the videos. I'd like to put all that info in a signature so each time I post a video it's right there. How do I make a signature for the Forums?

Hellshade

Click the down arrow next to your name top right. Click on 'My Profile' then click on 'Edit My Profile' on the next page. You'll then see a set of option to change various things including signature, click on that and on the next page enter whatever text you want as your signature just as you would a forum post.

Why the blue jaggies from the Trak IR?

I have about half the machine you have and use the same settings, without the blue jaggies with each quick head turn.

Your Track Ir profile maybe??

Nice video and I find myself turning my head constantly while watching it, telling myself it's a movie, your not flying the sim.

Why the blue jaggies from the Trak IR?

I have about half the machine you have and use the same settings, without the blue jaggies with each quick head turn.

Your Track Ir profile maybe??

Nice video and I find myself turning my head constantly while watching it, telling myself it's a movie, your not flying the sim.

I think the jaggies come from an Nvidia control panel setting. Also, I'm running it at 1680 x 1050 with anistropic filtering on and 40 planes in the sky. Might be running low on video memory but not sure.

I'm glad you enjoy the videos. I'm working on another tonight.

Hellshade