Hi guys!!!

Ok, many of you could think that im perverting the original spirit of the TW sim, but the other day i saw something on Discovery Channel that could be interesting.

There was race planes arround the world ok? they called them on the streets "The F ones of the air"... fliying at low altitude at 300 km/h crossing between two "air obelisks" as way-points in a huge circuit inclusive in cityes (crossing down bridges and things like that). Well the new evolution in this sport is impressive... They have renovate the planes and now are like little Talons and Beirkuts... that kind of futuristic planes... reaching the 400 Km/h... but the hard point is this... the pilot`s helmet glass is an HUD on itself... and the pilot can see "octogonal yellow rings" in the sky that have to cross, it and changes to orange when are crossed an to red if you miss one... now those are the "making way points"... so now they can fly higher and changing altitude in the circuit, not only "lineal".

Well til here the reality (impressive but reality, hehehe)... now, my dark mind thought that... "What if we make for the sim a mix of this new sport with DEATH RACE MOVIE???"...

I mean... plane races, with the octogonal rings as marking points, with futuritc plane fuselage and all the stuff... but WITH MACHINE GUNS... REAR SMOKE WALLS.. AND THINGS LIKE THAT!!!!! A lot of amunnition... insane rear ARMOUR and... 12 planes at the same time fighting to be the first!!! xD

What do you think???? dont kill me please... its only an idea!!! xD

Guest flavius_opium_maccus

Hi guys!!!

Ok, many of you could think that im perverting the original spirit of the TW sim, but the other day i saw something on Discovery Channel that could be interesting.

There was race planes arround the world ok? they called them on the streets "The F ones of the air"... fliying at low altitude at 300 km/h crossing between two "air obelisks" as way-points in a huge circuit inclusive in cityes (crossing down bridges and things like that). Well the new evolution in this sport is impressive... They have renovate the planes and now are like little Talons and Beirkuts... that kind of futuristic planes... reaching the 400 Km/h... but the hard point is this... the pilot`s helmet glass is an HUD on itself... and the pilot can see "octogonal yellow rings" in the sky that have to cross, it and changes to orange when are crossed an to red if you miss one... now those are the "making way points"... so now they can fly higher and changing altitude in the circuit, not only "lineal".

Well til here the reality (impressive but reality, hehehe)... now, my dark mind thought that... "What if we make for the sim a mix of this new sport with DEATH RACE MOVIE???"...

I mean... plane races, with the octogonal rings as marking points, with futuritc plane fuselage and all the stuff... but WITH MACHINE GUNS... REAR SMOKE WALLS.. AND THINGS LIKE THAT!!!!! A lot of amunnition... insane rear ARMOUR and... 12 planes at the same time fighting to be the first!!! xD

What do you think???? dont kill me please... its only an idea!!! xD

Well I think that Third Wire built this game as a...SIMULATOR and people coming here are (military) aircraft simulator FANS...(me included). I don't think your idea will be met with great enthusiasm, I'm afraid...

Also keep in mind that hardcore simulator fans, generally, ...dislike "arcade" type "deviations" of games.

Well I think that Third Wire built this game as a...SIMULATOR and people coming here are (military) aircraft simulator FANS...(me included). I don't think your idea will be met with great enthusiasm, I'm afraid...

Also keep in mind that hardcore simulator fans, generally, ...dislike "arcade" type "deviations" of games.

Ok Flavius, got the idea...

Hey Suicidal, soy español, asi q podemos hablar en lo nuestro. Me he quedado bastante contento viendo todos esos misiles y texturas de las Malvinas. Tengo q decir que soy un admirador de los pilotos argentinos que lucharon en este breve (pero intentso) conflicto, y que el Mod de las Malvinas es mi preferido de todos. ¿terminaste ya ese pack de misiles, torpedos y demás? me ncataría tenerlo ya que están fenomenal. Un saludo y mil gracias compañero!!!...

Edited by PvtDK