Sign in to follow this  
GwynO

Cyborg X profiles for FF5 and or DCS:BS

Well I finally did it and took the long held off plunge into getting a new joystick. There's nothing wrong with my ancient Sidewinder II, well except it being ancient. And in a different country. So the budget extended to a Cyborg X and so far no complaints. Along with the new purchase, I took the even longer held off plunge into Free Falcon 5, and don't understand what all the fuss was about. I ran it all afternoon and evening and the nearest thing to a glitch was a bit of graphics tearing after going a bit crazy with the hat switch but even that smoothed itself out after staying on one view for a while. That game has blown my socks off so far, tomorrow I'm planning on testing Blackshark again, the results today were inconclusive as the bloody thing wouldn't even load on my lametop, perhaps lowering a few sliders might help.

I digress, what I'm searching for is a profile for the Cyborg X to use with Free Falcon 5 and Blackshark, if anyone knows of some it would be most awesome!