Sign in to follow this  
steelflanker

Cockpit & Runway Lighting for SF2 Israel

Cockpit & Runway Lighting for SF2 Israel

Strike Fighters 2 Israel Cockpit & Runway Light Mod.

----------------------------------------------------

I found the cockpit & runway lighting switched on too late for my liking & that once the cockpit lighting was finally turned on I still couldn’t read the gauges!

What dose this mod do?

----------------

(1). Adds brighter Cockpit Lights to all stock player flyable aircraft for SF2 I.

(2). Turns on Cockpit lights earlier in the evening for all stock player flyable aircraft for SF2 I.

(3). Turns on all Runway Lights earlier in the evening in the Stock SF2 I IsraelME Terrain.

Installation:

-------------

Place the contents of the “StrikeFighters2 Israel” folder found in this download in to your SF2 Israel Saved Game folder & overwrite when asked.

Note:

This will replace any modified stock Aircraft_COCKPIT.Ini you might be using!!!

This will also replace any modified stock IsraelME DESERT_AIRFIELD.Ini you might be using!!!

The Runway & cockpit lighting is controlled by the sunlight level in the game.

They will now turn on just before sunset on a clear day & even earlier on an overcast or Inclement day as the light level will be lower due to cloud cover.

Known issues:

-------------

none

Credits:

--------

All credit go’s to those who took the time to share the information on editing the various entries in the Cockpit.Ini files on the in CombatAce & Third Wire forms. Thankyou! :-)

I hope you find it useful.

Enjoy

SF