Sign in to follow this  
MARKAMON

essential files for Newbie

I just installed all SF2 series.

I want to get into SF2V, but all sounds looks and feels quite generic compared to the cool screenshots and movies is have seen.

Can anyone please give me a list of the essential mods and files to get the most of my SF2 experience ?

Best update and addon that makes Vietnam a terror to fly in :-

SF2V Air & Ground War Expansion Pack v2.0 Gold - Part 1 - 4...

Its in the SF2 addons folder... download all four and the update and go fly it has everything you need...

There is enough in there to keep the most jaded of us in trouble... Flak you can walk on Enough SAM's to fly to Mars with and your missiles work as they did back then... in other words badly very badly. Its The Mod for Vietnam...

Edited by Slartibartfast

Thanks, downloading now !

:cool: What about a mission builder/editor ?

Mission editors I dont use one I use the in built single mission creator as I normally only fly Campaigns... I think there is one for SF2 but someone more knowledge in that area than me will have to advise...

Also you will have to download all the files as they dont work on their own...

Edited by Slartibartfast