Sign in to follow this  
MineField

Heinkel He115-C1

I don't know how to make units. So, if someone wants to make it fly just tell me! The same for the I.A.R.s and the S.E.T.s.

What do you mean "to make units"?

What do you need to make it fly?

If it's just a flight model or a data.ini file I can do that, but I don't have the 3DSMax software so my abilities are quite limited, just file editing...

I'm using the word "unit" for a model ready to be used in the game (.lod file + FM + .inis); a plane that can "fly" in the game. I can give you the model in .max or .3ds format + textures for that.

I cannot do the files if I don't have a LOD file, an OUT file, the identity numbers of the animations and the Min/Max position of the meshes (because I don't have 3DSMax, I know it sucks)

About the LOD file, have a look at the ThirdWire.com site

http://www.thirdwire.com/downloads_tools.htm

I think that's what you need to create the LOD file used in the game.

Ask to an admin for proper advices, they are modders.

If nobody else with required skills shows up, I can do it but I need all the stuffs that goes with the 3D model.

Decals are easy. If you need help with them, send your skin templates and I can pull them off into proper decals... Let's get this airborne!

send me the max or 3ds files and i export it Cliff11 can help whit FMs lets get this roling these planes a far to go to go to waste guys.

Cocas

Edited by cocas

I have the flies for Heinkel Major watt do you need for decals i have BMPs can make the decals from this? im going to need help whit the FM pls

Send me the skins BMPs. I can pull off the markings and make TGAs and "patch" the bmp. I will need the 3DS Max out file... Not sure who to get for the FM....

im going to PM Cliff11 for FM

right now im making small adjustements for game usage only linking assing glass tga pivot small stuff im going to work on its full time the rest off this week to have a LOD ready then we can start the outer parts off the work.

MineField can shoot a WIP list whit all models in the works so that start making teams to get then in game.

Cocas

I'll also need the min/max extent figures or an in-game LOD to finalize any decals...

Teams... maybe...

you should get your lod friday forget the teams lets just whit the music like here in portugal :grin:

Hey Cocas, if Cliff11 can't work on the flight model I'll give it a shot. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

My WIP list is:

IAR-14

IAR-15

IAR-37

IAR-38

IAR-39

SET-7

SET-7H

SET-7K

SET-7Kb

SET-7Kd

SET XV

Heinkel He 115C-1

Hey Cocas, if Cliff11 can't work on the flight model I'll give it a shot. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

offer taken thanks

Minefield lets work one by one on your brids for now lets focus on the Heinkel next we will see watt comes next ok