Jump to content

Major Lee

MODDER
  • Posts

    912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Major Lee

  1. @malibu43 That's a decent sale for a modern PC, glad you got it!
  2. @malibu43 Amazon Prime days are going on right now, might be able to save a few percent on the price...
  3. Hit pause first...
  4. Ctrl-F12 is free camera, not locked to aircraft. Use mouse to move around. Set up +- or mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out.
  5. Major Lee

    Bonnie...

    More on Bonnie, flying around Oshkosh doing aerobatics.
  6. You aren't this guy and you didn't do this:
  7. The Thunderbolt, in all its many forms...
  8. @Gene_Wolfpack Wow! That is an awesome shot of the C130! Great timing!
  9. I still have my EAW manual and key card, after all these years. Just amazing. I also have the booklet and key card for the original WalMart release for Strike Fighters... I do hope this new EAW comes to fruition...
  10. Major Lee

    Bonnie...

    "Bonnie" start up on the ramp. Beautifully done restoration, marvelous sound.
  11. Major Lee

    Presentation

    Welcome to CombatAce!
  12. I like that movie, but it could have been sub-titled "A Movie Too Long"... .
  13. How much money you got? There flight environment is, however, based on Strike Fighters terrain... https://bihrle.com/dsix/
  14. A quick AI image from Google Nano-Banana Pro.
  15. @DoctorQuest Yeah, not into Steam myself. The new "Combat Pilot" sim looks really fantastic as they develop it, but they have gone straight to Steam also, even for their alpha distribution.
  16. @MarkEAW WOW! That's very interesting!
  17. Naval attack style? I can say definitively, that using the "feel the force" technique to put a pair of 750# bombs straight down the smoke stack doesn't work out too well. I started at around 7,000', saw the target ship, rolled over and down 60 degrees, pickled the bombs at maybe 1,000', saw the flash, the cockpit dash lit up like a Christmas tree, and I wondered if I was still flying. I pulled pulled out with blacked out tunnel vision, avoided a shark by about 20' and made it back, barely...
  18. Gentlemen, where are these 3D model sites of which you speak?
  19. @wheelsupcavu Their lack of an organic distribution method does not encourage me to hand them money for an alpha product. Looks great, but don't know if I want to invest time and money on it. STEAM is not something I care to use; if I miss out on the latest and greatest, that is no big deal to me...
  20. I hear you, bro! I had cataract surgeries last November, knee surgery to clean up torn meniscus in April this year. Just had PVD in my right eye a few days ago; hoping the floaters and fog clears up soon. Arthritis is getting my hands and knees. Already had L5/S1 fusion years ago with two rods and four bolts. Swimming has been helpful for me, for sure! Take care, Ed, I hope you can find relief in one form or another. Dang, misery loves company...
  21. Thanks! I thought it appropriate to use meme imagery with an aviation take, given the nature of this forum. I figured you'd know the source material...
  22. @wheelsupcavu What's going on, Wheels? Kind of quiet at the other place...
  23. WOW! What a plane! And their website is active, too.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..