Sign in to follow this  
474th_Fiftycal

Mirage factory F4E ARN_101, missing drop tanks

I do have one question regaurding the F-4 ARN-101 from Mirage factory, I have no drop tanks either in my campaign or in single mission, they are available in the stores section of the loadout screen but in the drop downs they are not listed for either wing stations or the centerline. Any advice on how to get them displaying in Game. I am flying the 08 patch of WOV.

I had that problum with a other plane, Check the Weapons stations ID numbers In the _data.ini . Also check the group numbers. If I remember right I had two stations with the same station ID.

Raven

Thanks Raven I'll try that out. I think that i am missing the tanks that came with the ARN-101 I can edit the F4 data ini and change it from F4 370 ARN for the wing tanks to F4 370 and the centerline from F4 610 ARN to F4 600 and have the stock tanks but the new tanks are not listed in the game.