Sign in to follow this  

Denzil,

how many request has everyone seen for a B-58 Hustler Flyable in Project-1? Man-o-Man I would love to fly this in a mission.

b58-4.gif

avb583.jpg

I'll even take this one into a dogfight....just puch the throttles foward and after I pass everyone....I fire my rear mounted 20mm Gatlin gun.

Maybe you can give BigBeer_ODB some GMAX lessons and we'll be flying it in no time....

BTW, Great work, Simply Marvelous!!!

Cheers

Fates

Its a beauty isn't it :shock:

Unfortunately our modellers are stretched to the limit with an absolutely massive project list :shock: So i can't really see it happening in the near future...i'll be sure to put it on the ever growing "must do this after we finish what we are doing now" list!

But anyway, i'll pitch it to the team and maybe one of our modellers can start working/researching on it...

Denzil

I've already started the Research. I think Beer_ODB and myself are gonna dabble with this one as a project. Hope your not offended, I was just curious if it was on the list, I know you guys got a lot on your plate.

I may pick your mind about about Gmax time and again. We're just gettin to spin out some graphics. Big Beer has done a few oil rig platforms and such.

I can't run Gmax on my system now, put I should have my new machine up in a month!

Cheers

Fates

Haha, offended...thats a good one! :lol:

I like beers "naval units" poly count may be a little high but very detailed! :shock:

Keep us informed about the project! I look forward to seeing it.

Denzil