Sign in to follow this  
ndicki

Hunter gear doors missing

I've just noticed something very odd - the stock Hunters (Fully merged plus all expansions, updated to latest version) don't have gear doors when viewed from below - just bloody great hole through the wings. And they do have what appear to be RP rails that shouldn't be there. I know they didn't use to do this... Does anybody have the explanation, or have I messed something up again - which would surprise me in this particular case. since I haven't touched the "issue" ones. They all do it except I think for the stock F6. I think...

Anyway, take a look:

I´m not sure but i think that problem was discussed somewhere before...

I´m not sure but i think that problem was discussed somewhere before...

More than likely! I did do a search, but they never seem to work too well...

Anyway, I've found the problem - the latest expansion changed the data.ini and the model, so any previous stand-alones now don't - notably Spinners' stuff and my Rhodesian Sidewinder Hunter... Off to work... Updates - AAARGH!

Oh blast, I'm in the wrong forum... Apologies all round, and you're right about the question having been asked already. It would help if I looked in the right place...